Group coaching brings an intentional focus on identifying strengths and leveraging resources among people who have a common interest. It involves on-going coaching conversations within an intimate and safe environment created by the small group.
Group coaching is particularly well suited for those individuals interested in working on their own growth agenda while connecting with and contributing to the success of others. Peer learning is one of its benefits and so is the shared financial outlay. People and themes for group coaching might include...
- Small-business owners focused on growing their market shares.
- Professionals seeking work-life balance.
- Baby-boomers navigating a career or life transition.
- Recent graduates embarking on a new career.
- Men and women of all ages aiming for physical wellness.
- Parents wishing to increase their effectiveness.
- Artists aspiring to explore new creative avenues.
- ... and much, much more! Topics depend on your interests.
Group coaching is based on the same core competencies as individual coaching;
- Exploring the world of wants, needs, and dreams.
- Creating a compelling vision of what you truly desired based on your values and priorities.
- Shining a light on your strengths and looking for creative solutions to make the most of resources and opportunities around you.
- Designing actionable plans to bridge the gap from the present to the desired future.
- Defining strategies to overcome those obstacles that hinder the achievement of exceptional results.
- Providing accountability to stay the course until the goals are reached with resounding success.
Coaching groups are limited to 15; however, they usually range from 5 – 9 people who meet virtually or in-person for a period of 3 months or more.
< Back to Coaching Services