As an organizational effectiveness consultant, I partner with you to uncover the strengths that can be leveraged to improve performance. I also work with you to identify the barriers and challenges that threaten to impede your success. Together, we will set significant goals, mobilize people and resources to action creative solutions and determine benchmarks so you may confidently measure results.
My focus is to help you take your organization to the next level of excellence.
My areas of expertise include the following:
- Vision casting and strategic planning
- On-going support for enactment of growth objectives
- Program design, implementation and assessment
- Systems and processes enhancement for organizational effectiveness
- Transition and change management
- Executive and team coaching
- Leadership development
- Employee empowerment
- 3600 feedback
- Performance improvement
- Conflict resolution
- Knowledge sharing and collaborative practice
- Coaching skills training for leaders
- Learning program design and delivery
The overarching principle that guides my work is that 'people are more committed to what they help create.' Resistance to change is turned into energy for growth when major stakeholders — Governance boards, management and team members, investors, partners, service recipients, and other concerned individuals — are effectively engaged in the change initiative.
I work with private, public and not-for-profit entities, community organizations, professional associations, and service providers.
< Back to Consulting Services