In working with coaching clients, I seek to integrate the seven dimensions of health and focus on the 10 markers of wellbeing and happiness as identified by clients and colleagues in an informal survey.
The 10 Markers of Wellbeing and Happiness
- Practicing self-acceptance and self-compassion: Feeling competent and valued. Believing in myself. Trusting that who I am and what I have to offer is perfectly fine.
- Living with integrity: Being true to myself. Living according to my values.
- Having a sense of meaning: Finding purpose in my life and work. Recognizing that what I do makes a difference in my organization, my community and in the world at large.
- Nurturing authentic relationships: Knowing that I am truly connected to diverse others.
- Expressing gratitude: Waking up each morning with a beaming sense of hope and wholeness.
- Finding balance: Getting my needs met while managing life’s demands. Experiencing harmony in all dimensions of my life.
- Living mindfully: Appreciating the here and now. Believing that if I simply continue to do ‘the next right thing’, my life will keep unfolding with beauty and amazement.
- Being creative and flexible: Welcoming new experiences and new opportunities. Embracing unexpected challenges creatively.
- Experiencing growth and learning: Living my life with a questioning and open mind. Appreciating the learning in all that I encounter on my life’s journey.
- And of course, everyone agreed that laughter is a must!
Through management coaching, I partner with individuals to build an empowering relationship designed to improve and succeed in their professional and personal lives. Together, we address complex organizational challenges, create successful networks and more.
Through leadership development, I partner with newly appointed leaders to establish skill-building goals that will foster growth toward professional and personal effectiveness, explore leadership styles, enhance interpersonal skills and more.
Through mentor coaching, I focus on knowledge transfer, skill building and feedback to support the transformation process in professional coaches.
Coaching is a collaborative process aimed at bringing out the best in you. Whether you opt for management coaching, leadership development or mentor coaching, a coaching relationship has the potential to create positive energy for change and significantly promote your wellness.